As we reflect on the past year and prepare to step into the year ahead, we are filled with gratitude for this community. Together, we have accomplished much in 5782! Some of these milestones include:
- Reopening our lovely shul to in-person events!
- Learning with Rabbi Yossi through his Continuous Jewish Education (CJE) series.
- Engaging in vibrant Torah study facilitated by Mark Katzman and Carol Palmer.
- Participating in a visioning process co-led by Judith Arbetter and Rachel Lemas.
- Sharing Hanukkah and Purim festivities with our friends at Temple Beth Tikvah and Chabad.
- Celebrating with the Pollack and Shulman families as three young men were called to Torah.
- Singing joyous Jewish music with Kim Schneiderman.
- Electing an energetic, new executive board.
- And welcoming several new member families!
Speaking of membership, now is the time to join our Shalom Bayit family or renew your membership pledge! For the coming year, our membership levels remain unchanged. These pledge levels are suggestions. We welcome your pledge at the level that is financially appropriate for you. For those of you who are able, please consider pledging more than the suggested amount as an act of tzedakah.
We cannot begin to grow without your help. As “they” say – time, treasure, talent. We need it all. We need you all! We welcome people of all financial means. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, or sexual orientation. We have members of all ages and backgrounds. So, as we begin this new year of 5783, a year of emerging from COVID, we hope that you will join us.
Fill in the Annual Membership Pledge below, indicating the annual amount and your preferred payment schedule, then click the SUBMIT button at the bottom. If you can, please mail us a check as it will save us about 3%. Make it payable to JCCO Shalom Bayit. (Mailing address is at the bottom of the Pledge form).
If a credit card is your preference, visit http://jccobend.org/support-shalom-bayit/ — once you click through, this will be handled by a secure site. This is a Pledge form. You can pay annually (due Sept 1), Semi-annually (due Sep 1/Mar 1), Quarterly (due Sep 1/Dec 1/Mar 1/Jun 1), or monthly. Visit www.reconstructingjudaism.org/newsletter and click the Subscribe Here link if you would like to receive the Reconstructing Judaism Newsletter.
To reach Membership, send an email to Membership@JCCOBend.com – Thank you.