New: Pre-register today for your COVID-19 vaccine
Good news! You can now pre-register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at the mass vaccination clinic at the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center.
After you pre-register, we’ll contact you to schedule an appointment when you are eligible and vaccine supply is available.
Appointments will be scheduled based on Oregon Health Authority eligibility criteria.
Click here to pre-register
I have already filled out the Vaccine Interest Form. Do I still need to pre-register?
- Yes. Please follow the instructions below and complete the pre-registration form. The new pre-registration form will will allow us to contact you by email and text with a unique link to schedule your vaccine appointment when you’re eligible and a dose is available.
- We are working hard to improve the appointment process for our community. Thank you for your patience. You will continue to receive vaccine update emails from Deschutes County with information about the number of doses we are receiving and which groups are currently eligible to receive the vaccine.
How do I pre-register?
- Sign up at www.centraloregoncovidvaccine.com.
- If you are unable to pre-register online, call (541) 699-5109 to pre-register by phone. Staff are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on weekends. Please be prepared to wait on hold or call back as this line is experiencing high call volumes.
What happens after I pre-register?
- If you pre-register online, you will be contacted by email and text with a link to schedule your vaccine appointment when you are eligible and a dose is available for you. Registration links cannot be shared and will expire after 48 hours.
- If you pre-register by phone, you will receive a call to schedule your vaccine appointment when a vaccine is available for you.
How will you determine who receives appointments?
When will you start scheduling appointments for people who complete pre-registration?
- We expect to send the first set of invitations to book appointments on Friday, March 19.
To request this information in an alternate format, please call (541) 699-5109
or send an email to healthservices.
Deschutes County | 1300 NW Wall Street, Bend, OR 97703
Try email marketing for free today!